Official Pass catch run block win shirt


Seriously. Its like we are pretending nobody knows that property is a more profitable investment since the interest rates went to shit. I've seen this happen to the country I grew up in, and now its come to the country Official Pass catch run block win shirt I live in, and people havent even fucken googled why these people had to come here to invest - its all just rose-tinted glasses and woohoo-payday and admiring the construction of properties that nobody living in this country could afford, while a handful of worried people are told to stop wondering why their neighborhood is becoming unaffordable and entirely without any sustaining community like jobs or shops or anything.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Official Pass catch run block win shirt
SOURCE: Halloween t shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official I Never Dreamed Id End Up Marrying A Perfect Freakin Wife T Shirt Hoodie Tank Top Size Up To 5xl

Bat Wuhan Wild Wings So Good Its Contagious SVG PNG EPS DXF Cricut File Cutting File Silhouette Art

Willie Nelson Roll me up and smoke me when I die Vintage shirt