Legends Never Die Marvin Gaye 1939 1984 Signature Tshirt


I worked many hours, used to pile up as much overtime as I could, and had a lot of things. Poof, all of those years wasted. I went into deep depression, and hid in World of Warcraft, because why bother starting over from scratch. Legends Never Die Marvin Gaye 1939 1984 Signature Tshirt I hate that ‘had’ feeling. I’ve spent my entire adulthood as a hobby mechanic workin in my own cars and toys. This spring some addicts stole my tool chest and everything I had in the garage, I got a few items recovered and a person charged but am still missing all the main tools of value, about $6-7k. Now every time I go to work on a car I cant even start the project without going to where my toolbox was before my mind says ‘oh fuck I had a toolbox’. Then I get angry and dont even want to do the project. I feel like they not only stole my tools but also the enjoyment I got out of tinkering in the garage... makes me feel kinda lost as it was my main hobby.
BUY THIS SHIRT: Legends Never Die Marvin Gaye 1939 1984 Signature Tshirt
SOURCE: Happy new year shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official I Never Dreamed Id End Up Marrying A Perfect Freakin Wife T Shirt Hoodie Tank Top Size Up To 5xl

Bat Wuhan Wild Wings So Good Its Contagious SVG PNG EPS DXF Cricut File Cutting File Silhouette Art

Willie Nelson Roll me up and smoke me when I die Vintage shirt