Bernie Rage Against The Machine Shirt


I once witnessed a politeness standoff on a bus. There was an empty seat and an able-bodied young woman and a healthy-looking but elderly man standing. Each offered the seat to the other for different reasons (he, because "ladies first"; she out Bernie Rage Against The Machine Shirtof respect for her elders) but neither would accept it. They both kept standing until their stops.People who needs to have a seat can also speak up and ask for it. People already seated don’t have to be paying attention to every single possible elder/ disable person.I am super offended by the use of "elderly" for this woman. I am 49 and although I look about 10-15 years younger, I bet I am probably only a couple of years younger than this "elderly" person.Can elderly people stop being so fucking entitled? They got the seats first! They wanna offer you the seat? Fine, it’s a nice gesture on their part, but in no way whatsoever are you entitled to their seats just because you’re older than them. Fucking hell.


buy this shirt : Bernie Rage Against The Machine Shirt
source: The hot new T-shirt website

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official I Never Dreamed Id End Up Marrying A Perfect Freakin Wife T Shirt Hoodie Tank Top Size Up To 5xl

Bat Wuhan Wild Wings So Good Its Contagious SVG PNG EPS DXF Cricut File Cutting File Silhouette Art

Willie Nelson Roll me up and smoke me when I die Vintage shirt