And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt


If I was ever fired I would personally prefer it be on the end of a 2 week pay period. That way I knew I had one more check coming to And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirtme. I would have gotten paid a week ago and then would have another check coming the following week. Giving me a cushion, financially.Conventional wisdom now seems to be against that, as it gives people two days to stew on having been fired,Either way this is a terrible situatioMan thats pretty fucked up that thats a thing.Edit: a lot of people pointing out that it’s not about people shooting up the place ( that is where I naturally went to, sorry America but you have a reputation). Thanks for the clarification but also kind of shocked Americans take their jobs so seriously to get so pissed off with being fired.


BUY THIS SHIRT :And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul shirt
SOURCE: The hot new T-shirt website

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official I Never Dreamed Id End Up Marrying A Perfect Freakin Wife T Shirt Hoodie Tank Top Size Up To 5xl

Bat Wuhan Wild Wings So Good Its Contagious SVG PNG EPS DXF Cricut File Cutting File Silhouette Art

Willie Nelson Roll me up and smoke me when I die Vintage shirt