You and Me LFG Warren 46 shirt sweater


I just found this today and am thrilled to have “arrived” on social media. Actually that “twitter storm” was so scary. I have always wanted to have my posts on social media to go viral but boy, not this one. The full story is this: I am fed-up of young people ignoring elderly people standing while they are sitting, some in priority seats. Yes, I am 61  You and Me LFG Warren 46 shirt sweater and whilst I am not crawling on all fours, I felt, having lived this long, I am entitled to some kindness from more abled-bodied youths.Yes, I also went on a 17,000-km railway odyssey from London to Malaysia to mark my 60th birthday last year. But this was a personal odyssey to overcome some insecurities I had developed after having some complications following a knee replacement operations. It affected my confidence because I used to be a fit and sporty woman described as young for her age and virtually overnight I became “old for her age.”


BUY THIS SHIRT: You and Me LFG Warren 46 shirt sweater
SOURCE: Happy new year shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official I Never Dreamed Id End Up Marrying A Perfect Freakin Wife T Shirt Hoodie Tank Top Size Up To 5xl

Bat Wuhan Wild Wings So Good Its Contagious SVG PNG EPS DXF Cricut File Cutting File Silhouette Art

Willie Nelson Roll me up and smoke me when I die Vintage shirt