Baby Yoda Hug Wawa Coffee shirt


 a seat, I'd give it up without question. But I wouldn't think to just randomly assume that person was so old that they needed to sit.Why do people make such nasty assumptions? And if it was so important to her, why not ask? The women probably didn't notice or pay much attention until this lady decided to snap their photo.Most importantly - why should the world at large care about this woman at all? I do have a certain amount of empathy for strangers, but I'm not going to go and get all outraged about a slight inconvenience in the life of someone I'm never even going to lay eyes on.if you make an effort to appear younger by dying your hair in a trendy color and wearing makeup I'd be an asshole to assume you're an old person trying to look young instead of the spry chicken you air. and without a walking aid to clue me in, I think it would be entirely fair to let those people stand and not offer them a seat. Gotta respect their vanity.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Baby Yoda Hug Wawa Coffee shirt
SOURCE:Happy new year shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Grinch Washington Nationals vs Houston Astros toilet shirt

If i’m lost please return me to keith richards shirt

Original Skull Plant Daddy Vintage Retro Shirt