Baby Yoda Hug Pepsi shirt


I'm 24 and have chronic back pain. I will dash straight for an open seat and grab it even if running hurts because I'm usually traveling nearly the full length of the line and sitting is important.I've had people get sassy and tell me toBaby Yoda Hug Pepsi shirt
 give up my seat on a few occasions, even pointing out me dashing to get the seat. They don't ever seem to care that trying to balance myself on a moving train is way harder and more painful than running a few steps. Fibro is such a hard one for situations like these. People look at you like there’s nothing wrong with you as if you’re a liar and just want their seat. Even if you explain it they often don’t understand. I think London Transport provides badges (pins in American) that advertise the fact that you have an unstated condition that means you would prefer to travel seated. Also for pregnant women.i know you're joking, but that's why you always ask if people need help - don't just start helping, assuming they need help just because they're disabled or old, that can be very dehumanizing.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Baby Yoda Hug Pepsi shirt
SOURCEThe hot new T-shirt website



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Grinch Washington Nationals vs Houston Astros toilet shirt

If i’m lost please return me to keith richards shirt

Original Skull Plant Daddy Vintage Retro Shirt