Alabama Crimson Tide legends signature shirt sweater


If the lifestyle of minimizing your space and possessions to better enjoy other aspects of life was really the point, you'd be buying a fucking trailer. But noooo, that's trashy. We must have our farm house sink, artificially weathered and heated wood flooring, and second floor veranda! This will probably not be seen but; Why is no one mentioningAlabama Crimson Tide legends signature shirt sweater buying high end designer bags/belts/wallets. I see so many people bragging about buying $1,000 Luis Vuitton bags and Gucci things while driving a car with 3 spares and complaining about rent. Idk if it's an unpopular opinion but I feel like one of the trashiest things you can do is brag about buying super expensive things while living paycheck to paycheck.


BUY THIS SHIRT: Alabama Crimson Tide legends signature shirt sweater
SOURCE: Birthday shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official I Never Dreamed Id End Up Marrying A Perfect Freakin Wife T Shirt Hoodie Tank Top Size Up To 5xl

Bat Wuhan Wild Wings So Good Its Contagious SVG PNG EPS DXF Cricut File Cutting File Silhouette Art

Willie Nelson Roll me up and smoke me when I die Vintage shirt